Thursday, November 24, 2016

vice-presidential selection

read this,thanks.

Beyond the vice-presidential selection, Trump said bringing the GOP together after a nasty and brutal primary is his priority and in spite of his thin relationships with many figures on Capitol Hill, he believes nike dunks shoes he can get the leadership to join him.

“I was somewhat surprised that Ted Cruz dropped out last night -- that he left. I was somewhat surprised that Kasich dropped out today. I thought to myself, ‘These guys may just hang in,’” Trump said. “They did a great thing for the party because we can now start on all the things that we have to start on. And who would have thought that I’d be here and we’d be waiting for Hillary? In other words, I thought that I may be out there until, hey, June. It could’ve been like that.”

Speeches and rallies will still be part of his routine but building ties by phone and in person is now critical, Trump said. “I don’t have to do seven speeches a day. I could do two or one. cheap moncler jackets That’s the difference.”

Trump said Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus is an ally in that endeavor after months of occasional tensions between Trump and the RNC.

No comments:

Post a Comment